**** THIS IS A REMOTE WORK FROM HOME POSITION. ****
**** YOU MUST LIVE IN THE SAME STATE AS THE POSITION TO BE ELIGIBLE ****
Join FCR’s Work from Home Customer Service Representative Team today!
We are urgently hiring and are looking to connect with people like you who can deliver exceptional customer service as a Work from Home Customer Service Representative.
Key information about this position:
• Job Title: Customer Service Representative
• Working Time: Full-time
• Location: Butte, Montana (and surrounding areas)
• Work Environment: Remote (you must live in the same state of the position location)
• Job Level: Entry-level with many opportunities for advancement
• Wage: earn up to $22,880+ annual, plus full benefits for full time employees
• Benefits for full-time employees that include:
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
FCR Hiring Minimum Requirements:
• Education: High school graduate or GED equivalent
• Age: 18 years or older
• Must pass a criminal history background check
• You can work independently from the safety and comfort of your own home!
• Working from home saves you money!
• We’re an inbound customer service provider. No outbound cold-calling, sales, or telemarketing calls.
• Career path from colleague to manager! FCR favors internal promotions.
• We are open and welcoming to everyone. We allow you to be yourself and embrace the individual and the many different people who are part of a growing company. *
• We are a stable and growing company that is constantly adding new jobs, so there are many opportunities for advancement to further your career. FCR grows at a rate of 30% year-over-year.
• FCR offers a rewarding Employee Referral Program.
Who is FCR?
FCR is the premier provider of outsourced live agent call center and business process solutions. We provide a wide range of outsourced contact center, business process, and social networking solutions to a wide variety of industries. If you have ever called, emailed, or chatted to a customer service or technical support agent, chances are you have spoken or interacted with someone from FCR. We answer inbound phone calls, questions via email, and have conversations over live chat with hundreds of thousands of people every single day.
What do we do? More about this job opportunity.
In this position you will have direct contact with consumers and customers, providing friendly, helpful, and award-winning service via phone support, email support, chat support, and more. Your role is to earn the trust of customers and then help educate them on the many products and services offered by our clients. Our goal at FCR is to support our customers and to make sure their customer service experience with us is fun and rewarding!
This job is for you if:
• You’re a self-starter with a great attitude who enjoys solving problems and taking on challenges.
• You take ownership of your role and demonstrate your value through dependability and work ethic.
• You’re willing to put in the time and effort it takes to develop yourself and grow in your role.
• You can think on your feet. You enjoy learning new things and researching using online tools.
• You communicate clearly, and you listen carefully.
• You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you’re capable of successfully providing solutions through chat, email, and on the phone.
• We’re looking for people who are dependable, reliable, and trustworthy.
• You must be friendly and professional so you can guide and educate customers in a helpful way.
• You should have an interest in learning so you can become the subject matter expert whom people rely on.
• You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• You must be trusted to handle confidential information with care.
• This job required you to be detail-oriented as you will need to accurately process and record information ensuring data integrity.
• Good time management skills are a must as you will need to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at the same time.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
• Physical Demands: Sitting up to 2/3 of time.
• Working Conditions: a quiet place in your home where you can work without background noise or distractions.
• Equipment: you will need a high-speed internet connection; we will provide you with the necessary PC equipment and software.
If this sounds like a position that would interest you click on the link to Apply or visit our website at careers.gofcr.com for more information on our company. We look forward to speaking with you!
* FCR provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements, or working conditions associated with the job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities